Saturday 24 March 2012

glimpes of Naples

Napoli when we were still waking up to the day and to the bright sky ...
old and bright fresh as his inhabitants that can keep this place alive just by their wits notwithstanding the neglect from the governement.

A door bell is like a ticket to another world

Music from traditions bring new life to the square, it is impossible not to feel the feet and the hands tickling to dances, I do not remember this music but I know my body is made of this substance too



 
Naples could look like a Mitteleuropean city in some places



and in spaccanapoli the only feeling is like being at home
In some parts it reminded my of Bombay, yet I would say that Naples has more the sweetness of Calcutta


still a place where you can warm up in the sun , where the streets are one's garden 



No comments:

Post a Comment